Monday 11 May 2015

Koniciwa 21 : Entire Togetsukyo Bridge Area IIIuminated

Kyoto Arashiyama Hanatouro-2014 (From Friday, December 12-Sunday, December 21)
Illumination hours :  5.00 pm - 8.30 pm

I love this entire Togetsukyo Bridge, foothills and waterfront  which were illuminating, a magnificently beautiful natural night scene is rendered. I were there on the December 12, Friday. It was my third day in Japan. I disembarked at JR Saga-Arashiyama Station. I used my JR pass and travel from Kyoto Station. From JR Saga Arashiyama Station,  I headed straight,and followed the crowd. When I reached the T junction, I turn to my left which is  the Togetsukyo Bridge and on my right, the path is headed to Bamboo Forest Walkways.   

 Togetsukyo Bridge

The play of light and shadow creates a peaceful Japanese ambience.

Look at the Ethereal Light

 Togetsukyo Bridge and my Chinta

 Special Evening Viewing

 IIIuminating Foothills

 IIIuminating Waterfront

 It exhibits the nature and culture of Saga and Arashiyama

19 comments:

  1. mmg cantik pencahayaan tu ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugoi... taihen kirei desu ne...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik sungguh view n pic..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subhanallah, cantiknya panorama kat situ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah warna warninya cantik pak kim kereenn terinspirasi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cantiknya.. bercahaya berwarna warni.. sungguh mempersonakan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warna warni buat alam, keindahan diwaktu malam..

    ReplyDelete
  8. suasana romantik jika bersama org tersayang kat ni....

    ReplyDelete
  9. cantik cantik.. ada kawan CT share gmbr2 mcm ni di instagram..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalam,
    YaAllah
    menarik sunggu
    canggeh la

    ReplyDelete